Work With Us
Ideal candidates who have the right skills and experience and the “hunter” mindset to work 100% from home. All shortlisted candidates will need to possess STRONG Solution Sales background, especially Custom built software, cloud based Web and Mobile solutions, well-connected with deep relationships at a Manager level with key clients / prospects in North America and should be able to bring a set of new clients at the time of joining “the Agilist” as well as aggressively add new at least 2-3 new clients each quarter. Candidates should be USA Permanent Resident, EAD or USA Citizen.
Attractive Remuneration package with “uncapped” Commission Plan is available for the right candidate. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solution Selling Experience – At least 3+ years in the IT consulting industry, mostly in a business development and sales capacity and a demonstrable ability to sell software based solution (especially custom builds and COTS implementations) in the United States. Ability and Willingness to pick up the phone and call upon hot/cold leads to convert to prospects.
- Channel Management/Partnerships – Should have managed and grown the Partnership and relevant channels with the sole intent of generating leads increasing visibility of the Agilist capabilities, products and services. Strive to achieve Managed Partner clients status and willing to attend roadshows, seminars, webinars, and industry event sponsorships. Knowledge of bidding on state and federal projects is desired. Also, prior experience setting up New Product Channel / Re-seller / Partner Network is a huge plus.
- Technology – Strong understanding of bidding custom software build solution through the cold call through SOW process. Experience responding to RFI’s, RFP’s and final MSA’s and SOW’s.
- Manager Connection – Well-connected and has relationships at the Manager level in the United States industry with proven experience selling solutions to clients and strategic accounts especially in the US. Not only this person should bring a set of new clients at the time of joining the Agilist, but also aggressively add new at least 2 new brand clients each quarter after joining our organization.
- Leadership – Ability to participate in problem resolution. Quick to learn and take charge. A self-starter committed to finding creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to work in team environment.
- Staff Augmentation background, selling solutions as well as staff to complete contracted jobs. Using both Waterfall contractual and Agile Methodology.
- Marketing Background – Ability to plan, organize and execute Lead Generation campaigns and events (via webinars, seminars, Search Engine Keywords etc.) or work with an external Marketing List provider to execute telemarketing campaigns. Strong knowledge of Google Ad Words campaign, LinkedIn/Facebook Sponsored Ad campaign is preferred. Any experience with Search Engine Optimization for lead generation is also a huge plus
- Business Knowledge – Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills using knowledge, experience and understanding of Cloud Computing concepts.
- Communication skills – Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Successfully sold B2B technology solutions. B2C is a plus
The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate US market. This position can be located anywhere in continental USA even though we prefer candidates local the Boise Idaho area.
Attractive Remuneration package with uncapped Commission Plan is available for the right candidate
NOTE – STRICTLY NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE! Only direct candidates who are USA Permanent Residents/Citizens are encouraged to apply Candidates (USA Work Visa transfer is only available for “exceptional” candidates).
Our motto is to deliver innovative mobile-first Technology solutions for your business problems utilizing Industry specialization needs for clients, agile project coaching, planning and development methodology focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction using outsourced development partners. We strive for excellence and focus on being a top tier Agile software solutions provider.
For more info contact Jim Lile, firstname.lastname@example.org